Thank You, Iman
My heartfelt thanks to imankingblog for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award.
I can’t recall when I began to follow Iman’s blog, but I make sure to read every one of her posts. Each one, has met my need to view life through a different lens as I meander through this season of life learning, exploring and searching to expand my awareness.
Last month, encouragement from Iman, led me to write and post my first poem. While I didn’t discover any latent poetic creative genes, I am grateful that she challenged me to go outside of my comfort-zone.
Again, thank you, Iman, for opening my life up to receive all that you share on your blog.
- I am a 72-year-old African-American female, married for 54 years, three above-middle-age children, and five grandchildren ranging in age from 5-24.
- Five years ago, Hubby and I retired to Florida. We left family and friends to escape the cold winters of Wisconsin.
- I ventured into blogging almost two years ago, to express my views, share my interests, and rant my concerns.
- I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2008.
- For twenty years, I have managed two chronic pain conditions — Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia.
- I enjoy nurturing my Healing Container Garden.
- I wake up every morning at 5:00 am to meditate and BE STILL; it strengthens me to accept all that enters my space during the day.
- Thank you link back to the person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Include seven facts about your life.
- Nominate around fifteen other bloggers and let them know about the award.
- Follow the blogger who nominated you (if not already)
I wish to nominate the following for the One Lovely Blog Award